Trying to invest

3 Replies

Hi my name is Alexis Betancourt.  Im looking to move to Greenville Sc. in the next 12 months but i would like to invest in a rental property in Sc. before i move there,  maybe house hack a multyfamily or a good cashflow oportunity and then purchasing another one  for me. But i cant figure out the best way to do it. Any ideas or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You.

@Alexis Betancourt

Welcome to the BiggerPockets community!

I am sure a lot of our members would be very happy to provide you the information you need. Glad to have you with us.

hi Alexis,

I'm an Easley native and do wholesale some properties...message me and let me know what you're looking for and maybe I can help..thx

Thanks a lot jason I would like to be able to buy a property at a very good price fix it up and rent and hold it for a reasonable cashflow and then repeat it a couple of times, but its kind of tricky to do when you are not in the area, just trying to do the right thing but i am extremly motivated to do this ASAP. Prefebly 2 or 3 beds 2 bath in decent areas.

thanks  for the message.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here