Does anyone know where & when they hold AVREIA in Palmdale, Ca?

Does anyone know where & when they hold AVREIA in Palmdale, Ca?

Palmdale, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello, I am a new REI and I am trying to find out where and when AVREIA is held in Palmdale, CA?

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
11y

It's a bit of a drive from Palmdale, but I guarantee you it will be worth your time to attend this event:

LAREIA - 2nd Wed of each month

Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Meetup

Arcadia Presbyterian Church, 121 Alice Street, Arcadia, CA 91006, 6-9:30PM

More Info at www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Asian-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup/

I used to drive to his meeting in San Diego and that is 1.5 hours from my house. So, if you're serious, you might find the time to make it down there. If not, you might find lots of excuses why you can't.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    I googled Apple Valley REIA and the name Freedom Mentor came up. That's sounds like a sales pitchy name if I ever heard one. Go to meetup.com and search around. There are some great clubs on there. Anything with FIBI in the name has a good rep.

  • Assistant Project Manager & Aspiring Real Estate Investor · Lancaster, CA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Hello Mary,

    I've been looking for one as well, unfortunately no luck to date. 

    @Aaron Mazzrillo - Thanks for the post, that's good information I'll use!

  • Investor · Riverside, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    It's a bit of a drive from Palmdale, but I guarantee you it will be worth your time to attend this event:

    LAREIA - 2nd Wed of each month

    Los Angeles Real Estate Investors Meetup

    Arcadia Presbyterian Church, 121 Alice Street, Arcadia, CA 91006, 6-9:30PM

    More Info at www.meetup.com/Los-Angeles-Asian-Real-Estate-Investors-Meetup/

    I used to drive to his meeting in San Diego and that is 1.5 hours from my house. So, if you're serious, you might find the time to make it down there. If not, you might find lots of excuses why you can't.

  • Assistant Project Manager & Aspiring Real Estate Investor · Lancaster, CA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Looks like the next meetup is September 14th.

    Very Cool. I'll be there! Thanks a lot!

  • Assistant Project Manager & Aspiring Real Estate Investor · Lancaster, CA · Member since 2015 · 23 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Correction, October 14th...lol

  • Palmdale, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    11y

    Thank you both so much! It's greatly appreciated ! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.