Flippers looking for invester

Flippers looking for invester

American Canyon, CA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 6 votes

Good Day BP,

hope all of you are well, I am a lead Carpenter with a great team that work for a construction company with great carpenters that have 30 years of building experience in Marin county California. We would like to start a partnership project in February of 2016. References and photos of projects can be provided. 

Thank you for your time,

John

0Reply
13 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor / Joint Venture Specialist. · Crown Point , IN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 238 votes
    10y

    Hope you find some good work! If we ever venture to California we will definitely set something up! 

  • Investor · Scottsdale, AZ · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 7 votes
    10y
    I'd be interested in talking if you're still looking for an investor. Feel free to shoot me a message.
  • Carrollton, TX · Member since 2015 · 13 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi All,

    I am.looking for a young and energetic Investor with very less investment but like minded as me who is willing to go extra mile and we both can work togather and succeed.  I am looking fora buddy who I can trust and we both can learn new things and attain success. I am new to investing I hav great ideas but I lack man power so I need someone who is ready to work with me. Please message me if any one in Dallas area in available. Thanks Kash.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.