Upstate SC

Upstate SC

Contractor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 129 posts · 25 votes

Looking for a seasoned real estate investor in the upstate area of South Carolina. Looking for a mentor and reliable source to help me as I am starting out. Someone who might have some good pointers and be there if I ever need some advice on a property. I am also a real estate agent so if anyone in upstate SC needs a real estate agent also let me know!

1Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Scott TrenchPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    Hi @John Weir

    You definitely have the right frame of mind in seeking a mentor - a seasoned local investor can be invaluable in helping you learn the tricks of the trade here.

    I definitely struggled to find some great mentors myself, however, and I think that my experience could perhaps be of value to you!

    In case you are interested - I wrote about my experience finding mentors in this "Ultimate Guide to Finding Incredible Mentors" - I hope that it helps you with your search!

  • Wholesaler · Easley, SC · Member since 2010 · 340 posts · 249 votes
    10y

    @John Weir  Feel free to contact me.  I am nothing special but do have a rental portfolio and have been successful with my flips.  I enjoy talking real estate so maybe we both could learn something.

  • Contractor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2015 · 129 posts · 25 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris C.:

    @John Weir  Feel free to contact me.  I am nothing special but do have a rental portfolio and have been successful with my flips.  I enjoy talking real estate so maybe we both could learn something.

     Thanks Chris! The real estate company I work for does some work in Greenville, SC. I'm looking at getting into some flips there and also Anderson, SC. Both seem to be good markets to me. I'd love to meet up with you for lunch one day and talk about some of your success up there! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.