Looking for investor friendly realtor in south Florida area

Looking for investor friendly realtor in south Florida area

Delray Beach, FL · Member since 2015 · 22 posts · 2 votes
Hi all!! We are looking for an investor friendly and experienced realtor in the south Florida area... Mainly palm beach county but open to other areas as well if the numbers are right. I've posted this once before on BP without any response which I found strange so I'm not sure if I posted in the wrong forum area..if anybody has suggestions of where I should be posting instead please let me know. Thanks in advance!!
0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    hi @Marissa,

    Check out @Account Closed. He was also referred to me.

  • Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2015 · 58 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I live in Delray and have been doing residential real estate in the area for 30+ years.  BPOs are a specialty of mine, as is 55+ communities.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.