Greater Sacramento No Money Down Quick Flips

Greater Sacramento No Money Down Quick Flips

Home Stager · Fair Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 3 votes

hello everyone!

I am brand new (green pea) to RE investing, just getting my feet wet. My first goal is to target sellers/ owners with 50% LTV or below to resell a sellers contract on their behalf to investors on behalf of the owner and to make it a win-win-win deal where all parties are satisfied with the selling process. My main goal is to do no money down quick flips with the option of debt consolidation if nessecary to acheive any and all goals that the owner may have (within reason) and to have equity within the property so the interested investors still win with equity in the property. Im reading and listing to all books/ podcast to better educate myself because I believe knowledgebis key! For any situation that may occour. Can someone guide/ help me with how to get started in the greater Sacramento area and teach me or go though with me their process. I am willing to meet in person and buy lunch/ dinner. Any and all comments, opinions, constructive criticism is GREATLY appreciated.

Regards,

Eric M. Johnston

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
10y

Might want to ask the state of CA if your selling RE without a license.

pretty tough in CA these days but I will let others chime in I am a cash buyer and I know what my competition is.

I suspect you will have an extremely difficult time doing this unless your prepared to spend an inordinate amount of money on marketing direct mail etc.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2014 · 308 posts · 94 votes
    10y

    @Eric JohnstonThere is a great meetup planned for this weekend check out @Al Williamsonfor more details on the event.

  • Home Stager · Fair Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Chris Vail:

    @Eric JohnstonThere is a great meetup planned for this weekend check out @Al Williamsonfor more details on the event. 

     Thank you for the information! I'm excited for the summit!

  • Rental Property Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Right on. See you there!

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Eric Johnston Not really reality in todays market.. everything sells for cash within a matter of days.

    suggestion:

    Find cash investors first.. or get RE license listings are money in the bank.

    I have been buying rehab's in Sac and I know how hard it is and how competitive it is.. there is virtually no transacations that you describe.. maybe in 2009 to 20011 or so.. but that was SOOOO long ago.. market has turned.. its a cash and carry to play in CA these days.

  • Home Stager · Fair Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    @Eric Johnston Not really reality in todays market.. everything sells for cash within a matter of days.

    suggestion:

    Find cash investors first.. or get RE license listings are money in the bank.

    I have been buying rehab's in Sac and I know how hard it is and how competitive it is.. there is virtually no transacations that you describe.. maybe in 2009 to 20011 or so.. but that was SOOOO long ago.. market has turned.. its a cash and carry to play in CA these days.

     Just to get myself started and build equity, just like Cody Sperber (Clever Ivestor) with no money down or opm.

    I was trying to accomplish is to find a motivated seller/fsbo with 55% LTV or below and work as a advocate on behalf of the seller. Sell the agreement contract to the investor/ buyer and profit from the selling price while still achieving the sellers goals making it a win-win-win scenario. Is this possible either through wholesale or fsbo?

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    Might want to ask the state of CA if your selling RE without a license.

    pretty tough in CA these days but I will let others chime in I am a cash buyer and I know what my competition is.

    I suspect you will have an extremely difficult time doing this unless your prepared to spend an inordinate amount of money on marketing direct mail etc.

  • Home Stager · Fair Oaks, CA · Member since 2016 · 38 posts · 3 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:

    Might want to ask the state of CA if your selling RE without a license.

    pretty tough in CA these days but I will let others chime in I am a cash buyer and I know what my competition is.

    I suspect you will have an extremely difficult time doing this unless your prepared to spend an inordinate amount of money on marketing direct mail etc.

     Should hard money or OPM be the best option. To my knowledge in the mortgage and banking industry you do not need a RE license for investing imop

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    if your buying the property correct.. but holding yourself out as a facilitator of deals May be a license activity just good to check

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.