Loan Approval, Owning Multiple Properties, and Real Talk

Loan Approval, Owning Multiple Properties, and Real Talk

OR · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 6 votes

I'm hoping that someone sees this and can dive in with "real talk." I'm going to lay it out there, and as I'm learning through this initial start up process (and I'm a quick learner) that I'll be able to realistically figure out what we can do financially, what we can afford, what our realities might look like, and other pieces of sound advice. I've been reading Bigger Pockets for quite awhile but haven't seen someone ask the exact type of questions I'm wondering about, so I would appreciate the help of those of you who have gone before. 

I'm going to try and organize my questions in numbered order, so commenting on any or all of them would be super helpful. Thank you!

1) My husband and I are both educators. I don't have to say much more for you to understand that our salaries are not those of corporate execs or other similar jobs. We love what we do, but are hungering for more and other ways to maximize our earning potential. Many educators take on side jobs in the summer to supplement their income; we'd rather stay home with our family. I'd like to simply know: Can people making salaries within the 50k range own multiple investment properties, or is it much more challenging and more for those, "you have to have money to make money" types? 

2) We have about 100k in equity in our personal home. We're sitting around a 35% DTI right now. We have about $25,000 in reserves in the bank, though we'd prefer not to use that as a down payment because we're learning that banks are wanting about 6 months of mortgage payments in reserves, correct? My question for those of you who own multiple properties: If you take out conventional mortgages on your subsequent properties, how do you come up with the 20% needed for each down payment? Do you take out HELOCs on your previous properties? Make enough from rental income? Or do you just make enough in your day jobs to save and come up with the 20% required? Investing in our first rental property won't really be a problem for us if we find a property around the 100k mark, but it's trying to figure out how (realistically) we could (and how you all) fund your subsequent properties that I am most interested in.

3) What is the average or common path to financing that you as investors use most often to buy your properties? Have you accumulated a lot of weath so you can buy outright? Do you go the conventional mortgage route? Go for private investors? Work with investment partners? I'm really just wondering whether two teachers who make around 50k a year each can own multiple rental properties. Do banks count your DTI on all of your properties and add them up together? How can so many of you own multiple investment properties?

4) What is the realistic "start up" cost for securing each and every investment property? I'm reading a lot about hiring real estate attorneys, creating LLCs for each property owned, working with real estate agents, making repairs, etc. If you were to take a 100,000 property as a baseline, how much would you expect to bring (out of pocket) to each home at closing based on the consultations you have, etc.?

5) How did each of you get started in investing? Did you have no money? Come into a windfall/inheritance? Save your own money? Have a well-paying job that funded it? I'd love to hear your stories. 

6) And finally... how many of you own properties in other states and how did you decide on those cities and states to invest in? We live on the west coast where property values are astronomical and rental rates are stagnant and soft. Most people won't pay more than $2000 in rent for a prime property in the city, and yet city real estate prices are through the roof. There are virtually ZERO rental properties within 100,000. Because of this, I feel like there is no way we can invest in our state because we do not have the 40,000 - 60,000 needed as a down payment for a 250-300k SFH property that our state is laden with. Incomes are not matching housing prices which is a huge issue, so Oregon is just not a great place for investing right now. We have family in the south and have been looking at South Carolina, Arkansas, Texas, North Carolina and Florida. What are the pros/cons and potential issues (besides having to for sure hire a property management company) to consider when investing in other states? Are there sales taxes assocaited? (we don't have them in Oregon).

Thank you SO much for any help on any of my questions you guys can offer-- transparency and realistic information is appreciated. I have a lot of experience in real estate as I mentioned, but there are some gaps I'm facing information-wise when it comes to getting started and then funding multiple investments on a public salary. 

5Reply
118 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
10y
Originally posted by @Account Closed:

I'm going to try and organize my questions in numbered order, so commenting on any or all of them would be super helpful. Thank you!

1) My husband and I are both educators. I don't have to say much more for you to understand that our salaries are not those of corporate execs or other similar jobs. We love what we do, but are hungering for more and other ways to maximize our earning potential. Many educators take on side jobs in the summer to supplement their income; we'd rather stay home with our family. I'd like to simply know: Can people making salaries within the 50k range own multiple investment properties, or is it much more challenging and more for those, "you have to have money to make money" types? 

2) We have about 100k in equity in our personal home. We're sitting around a 35% DTI right now. We have about $25,000 in reserves in the bank, though we'd prefer not to use that as a down payment because we're learning that banks are wanting about 6 months of mortgage payments in reserves, correct? My question for those of you who own multiple properties: If you take out conventional mortgages on your subsequent properties, how do you come up with the 20% needed for each down payment? Do you take out HELOCs on your previous properties? Make enough from rental income? Or do you just make enough in your day jobs to save and come up with the 20% required? Investing in our first rental property won't really be a problem for us if we find a property around the 100k mark, but it's trying to figure out how (realistically) we could (and how you all) fund your subsequent properties that I am most interested in.

3) What is the average or common path to financing that you as investors use most often to buy your properties? Have you accumulated a lot of weath so you can buy outright? Do you go the conventional mortgage route? Go for private investors? Work with investment partners? I'm really just wondering whether two teachers who make around 50k a year each can own multiple rental properties. Do banks count your DTI on all of your properties and add them up together? How can so many of you own multiple investment properties?

4) What is the realistic "start up" cost for securing each and every investment property? I'm reading a lot about hiring real estate attorneys, creating LLCs for each property owned, working with real estate agents, making repairs, etc. If you were to take a 100,000 property as a baseline, how much would you expect to bring (out of pocket) to each home at closing based on the consultations you have, etc.?

5) How did each of you get started in investing? Did you have no money? Come into a windfall/inheritance? Save your own money? Have a well-paying job that funded it? I'd love to hear your stories. 

6) And finally... how many of you own properties in other states and how did you decide on those cities and states to invest in? We live on the west coast where property values are astronomical and rental rates are stagnant and soft. Most people won't pay more than $2000 in rent for a prime property in the city, and yet city real estate prices are through the roof. There are virtually ZERO rental properties within 100,000. Because of this, I feel like there is no way we can invest in our state because we do not have the 40,000 - 60,000 needed as a down payment for a 250-300k SFH property that our state is laden with. Incomes are not matching housing prices which is a huge issue, so Oregon is just not a great place for investing right now. We have family in the south and have been looking at South Carolina, Arkansas, Texas, North Carolina and Florida. What are the pros/cons and potential issues (besides having to for sure hire a property management company) to consider when investing in other states? Are there sales taxes assocaited? (we don't have them in Oregon).

 1) I bought my first rental house five years ago.  At the time, I made less than you, my wife and I combined made much less than you and your husband, and I had three small children to support.  It can be done.  It's less about how much you make and more about how strong is your desire to make it happen.

2) At that time, we had about $10K equity in our primary home and I had about $10K saved for the purpose of investing in an income property. Strike that. I had a total of $10K saved altogether, period, for investing and "life emergencies." For me personally, investing in a rental property was a life emergency. My DTI was a lot less than yours. When we bought our primary, we purposefully bought less than we could "afford" according to the some banks' opinion. We had no automobile payments at the time I bought that first income property, and essentially zero credit card debt. Our DTI was basically our mortgage and nothing else. I planned it out that way.

3) My finance path?  I saved for over two years until I had $10K.  I asked my bank for a Line Of Credit and they provided one - a lot smaller than I'd hoped it would be.  I bought a house that cost a little more than the LoC amount, used my savings to get it rent ready and rented it to a tenant.

4) Every property is different. Also, every investor is different. I didn't seriously consider creating an LLC, hiring an attourney, or doing anything extraneous. My goal was to reduce debt, save cash, and acquire a property. That was what I stuck to. Maybe those making more money than me can indulge in those extras, but I wasn't going to be held back by trying to keep up with pockets bigger than mine. I will say this -- quickly looking at homes in your area, I agree $100K seems to be a good target. However, if I were you, I'd look for something a little cheaper and be ready to pounce on it when it appears because it likely won't last long on the market. Also, I'd prepare myself to use some/most of that $25K savings to get it rent ready. Yes, you may need to show some savings to qualify for the loan, but there's no rule that says you can't spend it AFTER you get the loan. If your tolerance for risk is not high enough to spend a substantial part of that savings, then keep saving and delay your purchase until you have enough to satisfy your risk tolerance AND to spend enough to fix a house to be rent ready.

5) As stated above, while making less than you I saved for over two years until I had about $10K.  Then I went to my credit union and applied for a LoC to provide the rest of the money needed.  Once I rented the house, I applied every cent of the rental income toward paying down the LoC.  Also, I continued to save as I had the two years prior, also applying that money toward the LoC.  (So, I guess I wasn't really saving it ;-) )

I was lucky in that I bought my first property at just about the lowest time during the recession.  That was also, more or less, a conscious decision by me.  I kept up with the news that the recession was upon us, and I knew that would be a great time for me to invest because the prices would drop.  I saved, prices continued to drop, I saved, I took out the LoC, I pounced.  Today, five years later, I own three rental properties, and if all goes well, I'll buy two or three more by the end of this year.

6) All my properties in located in the city where I live.  Actually, all are within a ten-minute drive of my primary residence.  That's ideal for me.  I realize it won't be practical and/or easy for other investors to purchase so close to where they live.  Unfortunately, I don't have any firsthand advice about investing far from where you live, but I've read enough here on BP to know it's possible.  I would watch for high property taxes, such as in SC where some counties charge a lot more for investment properties than for primary residences. 

Good luck, Megan.  If you want this bad enough, you can do it.  And if you plan wisely enough, you can do it successfully. 

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • John CasmonPro Member
    Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hey @Account Closed thanks for sharing your questions. Hopefully these responses give you and others the clarity and motivation to get going. 

    What's driving the $100k criteria for the property? The equity in your residence? If so, note that most banks won't let you pull out all the equity and cap it at 80% or 90%. Also, why do you feel that you can't use $40-50k for a downpayment? You have almost 3X the money we did starting and we bought a $340K duplex as our first investment. Have you explored small (1-4 unit) multis instead of SFR rentals?

    My wife and I have solid incomes that have increased over the years, and we saved as much as we could. No inheritance, no family gifts, loans or help at all. As renters we saved for about 18 months for a down payment and then learned about the FHA loan (3.5% down) and ended up using the add'l savings for an extensive renovation on an owner-occupied two unit (BP calls it house-hacking). After living below our means for 2 years and continuing to save, we then purchased a 3-unit with 25% down. By that point, we had created over $150k in equity on the 2-unit. Over the next 6-8 months, we used a $100k HELOC, along with more savings to buy an 8-unit, two major flip projects and finally a single family home for ourselves.


    Most private lenders won't lend to you if you don't have experience, so unless it's family and friends, I would just go conventional. Interest rates are cheap, especially for a 1-4 unit. We used conventional financing for the 2 and 3 units, hard money and private lending for the flips and a commercial loan for the 8-unit. Once you get a few properties, financing for other deals becomes much easier. A portfolio loan is an option once you've used up the gov't options.

    We did start with an LLC and hired an attorney as we were focused on building a business and wanted to get into large apartments. I didn't want people writing checks to me, I wanted to feel legit as it kept me motivated in building a real business instead of a casual hobby. While there are certainly expenses that go along with that, I find it makes you more credible when dealing with others and if you ever want to do apartments (5+ units) or rehabs, you'll need an LLC anyway. The attorney gets paid at closing, so I just factored it into my closing cost. I believe LLC cost is either $250 or $300 annually.

  • Rental Property Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Neal Collins:

    Randy E. Thanks for sharing your story. I find your drive and commitment quite inspiring. What are you doing with your current properties? Being able to retire off 3 SFRs in a couple years would be amazing. They must be cash cows.

    Oh no, I don't plan to retire off 3 SFRs. Getting to this point was simply part of my plan to lay a solid foundation for my next stage. The way I've done it is that at this point, I have 3 SFR owned free and clear. The total value is approximately 300-400% what I paid, purchase+repairs. Even better, the houses are in areas that are undergoing gentrification, so that equity is going to grow rapidly over the next five years.

    I'm in the process of refinancing two of the properties to pull out equity, and I'm in the preliminary stages of also working out a conventional loan for a slightly more expensive property that I haven't identified yet.  Between the refi cash and the conventional loan, I should be able to purchase 3-4 properties by the end of the year.  

    Renovate and rent will be next.  Then I'll spend the first 6-9 months of next year using the accumulated rent from all the properties to hammer away at the refi loans while using the conventional loan as a tax hedge.  By fall of 2017, I should have most of the refi loan money paid off, and I'll head in for a portfolio loan for a significantly larger amount and probably another conventional loan or two.  Repeat again in fall of 2018. 

    Some time in 2019, I hope to have 15-20 doors, with maybe 11-14 owned free and clear.  Possibly three others will have a manageable LoC attached, and maybe three-four others will be on conventional mortgages.  That'll be a great chunk of equity.  I figure that's a good place to be after hustling hard in this business for 8 years -- 10 years counting the first two years of saving.

    That's not as ambitious a plan as more knowledgeable investors here at BP. Hell, it seems every other week, I seem to read about some brilliant kid in his 20s who has accumulated more than that after four years in. But from my perspective, it will be a nice place to be. I know some finance whizzes here will point out flaws about exit plans, overlooked tax shelters, etc. I'm not too worried about that. It's not rocket science -- I'll figure it out or hire a CPA to figure it out for me. Besides, I can think of worse positions to be in that sitting on $2-$4M equity, not working outside of my REI, enjoying a six-figure income, and worrying about paying high taxes. I could be broke and struggling and WISHING I could pay high taxes.

  • OR · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @John Casmon - thank you for sharing your story. That's extremely helpful. To be honest, the 100k mark was to be able to "enter the territory" in a low-risk way on a SFR property to generate $300 - $400 extra a month and then get the ball rolling. At least that was my mindset for a little while when figuring out how we could get started without too many hoops to jump through. As far as our equity in our home goes, I've done some basic calculations and it seems that we won't be able to pull out more than 25,000 of our equity on an 80% LTV ratio if we went the home equity loan/HELOC route. Therefore, if I went conventional on a 100,000 - 115,000 home (maybe up to 150k depending on added savings and other monetary factors like closing costs, repairs, etc.), I'd need that 25,000 as a down payment which limits the sales price I think we can get to right now (realistically). Neither of us would have family who would invest with us; we'd need to do what you guys did and get some experience and credibility first with investors. That's why we were trying to stick within the $100k for a SFR property.

    The idea of a MFR is seeming more and more appropriate and feasible as an entry point for us by doing a 3% FHA on it. We currently have a conventional loan on our house since we built it ourselves and did a cash-out refinance, so that actually helps since (correct me if I'm wrong) you can't have more than one FHA loan at a time.

  • John CasmonPro Member
    Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Megan Love That's true, but are you willing to move into a multi to do FHA? You can only use FHA for owner-occupied and must intend to live in it for at least one year. If not, you should be able to find investor loans for 20-25% down. Consider using a portion of the cash you have saved. Banks want you to have reserves, but count retirement accounts and other assets into that equation.
  • Investor · Salem, OR · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    There are so many ways to get going in real estate investing.  I used a line of credit on my personal house to finance a purchase.  If you don't have the whole amount just use your equity to put down the 20-25% and take out a loan on the rest.  You may want to consider using a mortgage broker to help you pre qualify so you know what you can buy.  I always try to buy houses in good areas that lots of family can afford to rent,  1200-1800 sq ft houses.  I started investing 5 years ago and now have 8 houses with lots of positive cash flow.  Decide what your financial goals are then go after your goals.  It is very important to make sure the houses cash flow right away.  It does take some work to find the right deal but if you take action I know you will find a deal that will work.  Talk to everyone you know and let them know you are looking for a rental to buy.  You may find someone that wants to carry the loan for you, I bought my first house that way.  Go to your local realestate meetings and start talking to people and you will be amazed at what happens and what you will learn.  Good luck and enjoy the process.  Action=results

  • Investor · Newberg, OR · Member since 2016 · 90 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Hi Megan,

    Shout out from Oregon Wine Country!

    Access the equity in your house to fund the down payment on your next place. I recommend house hacking with 2-4 unit multifamily housing. Great loan terms, and you knock them off one at a time, with low down payments. 

    If you are looking for good towns for real estate investment I suggest Dayton, Salem, McMinnville, Dallas Oregon, Monmouth, Independence, etc. Lots of good deals out there. All my investments are in Newberg, which is not a particularly cheap place to invest, but patience and being ready to strike counts for a lot. 

    Good luck,

    Evan 

  • Real Estate Agent · Utica, NY · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Megan, 

    I'm also just getting into investing, and I'm pretty young, so take what I say with a grain of salt as I'm by no means an expert. However, real estate and investing have been my passion for years now so I've done a LOT of research, especially regarding the best ways to get started investing with little cash saved up. 

    My first piece of advice, if you don't have a ton of cash saved up I would really suggest avoiding areas with really high property prices as it will make it more difficult to get started. Instead, do some research on different cities and states that would be more realistic. I've heard a lot of great things about Kansas City, MO recently. 

    I know you said you have about 100k in equity in your current home, as well as 25k saved. A good option for you to supplement your incomes could be investing in a couple fix and flips each year, rather than begin investing in rental properties. If you take out 80% of your 100k in equity, and take your savings you would have plenty of money to find a run down house in a nice neighborhood somewhere and put 20% down to purchase it, and use your remaining reserves to renovate it and resell it. Depending on how good of a deal you find, you can generally make at least 10k-60k from each flip. Since you are both teachers you could spend your summers doing one or two of these flips. 

    Another option is looking at potential multifamily properties in a particular city where multifamily homes sell for 30-75k, which is quite common you just have to do your research. Putting 20% down on a 50k multifamily home is only 10k, so if you take out the 80% equity in your home you would have plenty of money to purchase at least 5 properties. A good tip is to look for properties being sold by owners who own them free and clear and would be willing to do a owner financing arrangement, it could really help you get started without having to fight with banks to get financing. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Mega

    First let me say kudos to doing something that you love. Our country needs more good educators. My wife was a teacher before our second child was born. Both my parents were teachers and all of my extended family works in education. It's a tough job and can be thankless at times.

    With respect to your questions, I think you need to take a step backward before putting any money into a deal. Knowledge of your market, whether close to home or across the country, is vital to a successful investment. 

    I own a turn key company in Philadelphia. The first 2 steps in our process with any client is to (1) first determine the clients goals and objectives for the investment (i.e. additional cash flow, retirement vehicle, wealth building, etc.) and then (2) secondly to explain the market in which we invest - explicitly.

    I would recommend that you start by defining the goal of your investment before doing anything else. Then I'd recommend exploring your local market. Find out where people are having success with their investments. Look at the neighborhoods where smart investors are staying away. Then learn what makes one neighborhood a good investment and the other not so much.

    Over the past 7 years I've been involved in over 1000 transactions. I've wholesaled a ton of houses, rehabbed a bunch, flipped and rented a lot of houses. There are a ton of different ways to purchase property with great equity spreads without that 20% down.  Explore those options first. Then go find a deal. Learn along the way and expect to make a few mistakes. 

    If you're bent on purchasing cash flow properties, use the following as a quick rule(s) of thumb:

    • Always buy with equity
    • Anticipate repairs - Any large ticket items (roof, windows, heating system, electrical system, plumbing, etc.) with a shelf life of less than 10 years will break down at the worst possible moment. Build the cost of replacements and upgrades into your purchase price.
    • Real Estate has a 10 year life-cycle so invest in a property for at least 5 years and plan to sell within 10 years (you don't have to sell, but plan on the value peaking within the next 10 years and then "correcting" back to a lower price point).
    • Live and die by the numbers. If the property doesn't make you money, it's not an asset. Make sure there is enough money left after the expenses that your bank account increases every month.

    Good luck.

  • Holyoke, MA · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Brent Coombs , can you please elaborate on your comment "The trick is: make sure that the first one you buy (and every subsequent one too) ALREADY has the potential to be worth about 50% more than your Offer price, once you've put your wise design and rehab ideas* into effect." I just want to make sure that I fully understand this concept. If I purchase a property for $60,000 with an expected ARV of $150,000 (the property is not in great shape and needs some work), are u saying that If I have to spend more than $15,000 on repairs you wouldn't purchase this property? $60,000 + $15,000 = $75,000 which is half of the ARV. Also, can u please explain what u mean by "THEN, once it appraises for that extra value, your LENDER gives you your next deposit as a cash out refi - no more of your own money required." Thanks Matt
  • Joe SplitrockPro Member
    Moderator
    Rental Property Investor · Sioux Falls, SD · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 18k+ votes
    10y

    @Account Closed got started in Oregon not far from where you are living, so I don't believe you couldn't do the same. I think looking out of state complicates things for you unnecessarily. 

    I would just ask, are you ready to sacrifice today to set yourself up better in the future? If you are then find ways to accelerate your savings for a down payment. Second jobs, summer jobs, cut spending, do whatever it takes.

  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Matthew Johnson:

    Brent Coombs , can you please elaborate on your comment "The trick is: make sure that the first one you buy (and every subsequent one too) ALREADY has the potential to be worth about 50% more than your Offer price, once you've put your wise design and rehab ideas* into effect."

    I just want to make sure that I fully understand this concept.

    If I purchase a property for $60,000 with an expected ARV of $150,000 (the property is not in great shape and needs some work), are u saying that If I have to spend more than $15,000 on repairs you wouldn't purchase this property? $60,000 + $15,000 = $75,000 which is half of the ARV.

    Also, can u please explain what u mean by "THEN, once it appraises for that extra value, your LENDER gives you your next deposit as a cash out refi - no more of your own money required."

    Thanks

    Matt

    "50% more" does not mean 100% more (ie. You could pay a total of $100k including rehab for a property that should appraise at $150k). Which means, your Lender will lend you back ALL of your own money - even though they're only lending out 70% of appraised value! Makes sense?...

  • Real Estate Agent · Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 95 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed another strategy that I've only seen somewhat mentioned so far is the buy, rehab, refinance strategy. This works best with distressed and/or vacant properties. Partnering up and networking with wholesalers and other investors will help bring more potential deals to your table.

    But at the same time, you need to master "crunching the numbers" or analyzing the deal. The numbers have to make sense. Your ARV (what the property will appraise for after repairs) is extremely important to know. Equally important is knowing the costs that it will take to get there. Repairs, closing costs, refinance costs, MONEY costs.

    Often times, severely distressed properties are bank owned and/or require cash to buy so people either need investors or access to cash. This is a situation where getting pre-approval from a hard money lender might make sense. Hard money is expensive, but if you factor the costs in and the deal still makes sense this is often a good way to "skin the cat".

    Since the hard money is costly though, the timeline becomes very important because you have to know that you'll be able to get the place repaired, rented and refinanced within the planned timeline or you'll be losing part of your profits!

    In your scenario, you could leverage your HELOC and your cash and the HML will loan you all the cash (purchase price + construction costs) so long as you pay them the down payment they require and other fees (called points: 3 points = 3% of the loan amount due as a one time fee). I've actually spoken with HMLs that require as low as 10% down payment, shop around, there are lists of local hard money lenders on BP.

    The best part about this strategy is that, given that you purchased the property at the right price, you refinance the hard money AND the majority of your investment back out of the property and plan that the property still cash flow at market rents. So if you think about it... if you did a good job factoring all the costs into the price you offered to buy the place for... By simply sticking to the plan and staying within budgets and timelines, you essentially purchased the property for free. AND it should cashflow! It's amazing what some education, planning, and simple math can do!

    It's not the most simple strategy out there but it is a strong one. Whichever route you choose, I recommend finding a mentor or at least a network of like-minded people to bounce ideas off of.

    Happy hunting!

  • Real Estate Broker · Richland, WA · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 50 votes
    10y

    Great topic and very inspirational to hear how others have managed to get off the sidelines and start moving forward.  It's too bad the account is closed, I was hoping to follow along on her progress.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.