How do I find private lenders in my area?

How do I find private lenders in my area?

Real Estate Agent · Mechanicville, NY · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

I have purchased 6 houses already and I'm only in my early 30's.  I have used a bank for 5 of them and cash for 1.  The cash deal went seamlessly.  The banks no longer offer terms that will allow me to grow my investments.

So...How do I find private investors in the Capital District area of New York?

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Landlord · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    You have probably already reached several private lenders in your area and made a poor impression. You have found a community which freely shares information and your first post, before you have even explored the site, asks a question that has been asked thousands of times and answered, often at length, in thousands of posts and blogs. I suspect there are few days when someone does not ask this question or someone posts a blog entry explaining an aspect of private lending. This site is searchable--there is a box on the toolbar. If you enter a few terms you will probably find more threads than you can handle. Read some of them--hopefully, many of them and you should be well on your way to finding your answer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.