BP Rental Property Calculator

BP Rental Property Calculator

Strongsville, OH · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote

Hello BP family!

So, Iv'e been analyzing properties on the BP rental property calculator. All of the properties being analyzed I plan to house hack. When I plug the numbers in, I run into negative cash flow If i do not include my share of the rent/money I could be saving by house hacking. If i input the rent I would be contributing for the unit, it is positive. 

I see that this could be a newbie mistake. Is there a better way to be analyzing these reports for a house hacker scenario? 

Thank you! 

0Reply
41 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Warner Robins, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 490 votes
    9y

    Just run the numbers yourself. Post them here if you need help analyzing them.

    Not many people actually use the calculator. Its better used for presentations. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.