Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Justin Shanahan
  • Pittsburgh , PA
Votes |
What would you tell your 18 year old self?

Justin Shanahan
  • Pittsburgh , PA
Posted Mar 28 2017, 19:19

This question is one of my favorite questions to ask all the people I connect with when it comes to real estate investors.

Ive always been interested in investing. I started out researching the stocks and making a few small investments in the stock market and have recently been researching and attending classes on real estate investing. Im mostly interested in wholesaling and then working my way into flipping (since I have a good bit of experience in contracting) and acquiring rental properties along the way. My overall goal is to be financially free by age 28 and be able to travel the world.

Being that im only 18, I'm always the youngest person by atleast 5 years whenever I attend classes on real estate investing and meetings with the local REIA.

SO, my question to everyone is what would you tell your 18 year old self knowing everything you know now? What would you go back and change? 

Im curious what everyone has to say. Please vote for this post, the more people to share their thoughts the more it will benefit my investing career. Thanks!

Loading replies...