Starting my first rehab in San Antonio...

Starting my first rehab in San Antonio...

San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 1 vote

So I'm starting my first rehab/flip in San Antonio. Looking to connect and learn. Any advice is appreciated. This home I purchased is gonna cost 30k in rehab, but the only concern I have is that not all permits are getting pulled, but in the contract everything is stated to be up to code. Any advice? I'm wanting to flip more houses soon. thank you 

1Reply
14 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 153 posts · 132 votes
    9y

    I am an investor and REALTOR in San Antonio  Are you using a GC?  If so, you need a permit if you are changing a water heater, updating the elc and plumbing and windows if you are adding them, not just replacing.  Your GC should know all of this.  A $30k rehab here means most of the home is being updated if you are under 2000 SF.  I would love to connect!

  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2013 · 8 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Matthew I would love to learn more about you and your project and would love to help you out wherever I can. If you want to shoot me a PM maybe I can meet you out at the property and I can help answer any questions you may have. Good luck with everything!

  • San Antonio, TX · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    Diego G. Can you message me I would definitely like to meet up and gain more info
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.