Looking for a great real estate agent in Lehigh Valley, PA

Looking for a great real estate agent in Lehigh Valley, PA

Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
Hi everyone, My husband and I are gearing up for our first real estate investment in the Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley area (owner-occupied, 4 unit multifamily), but we're desperately in need of a realtor who understands the investor mindset. Recommendations would be highly appreciated!
0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
9y

Although I am certain there are many fine agents in Lehigh valley.... @Mark Gallagher you will find to be top shelf.. very investor savvy and very experienced.. If he has band width for you he would be a great choice.  !!!  Mark has done very well for me over the years.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • East Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    I inboxed you 2 out in that area that deal with investors

  • Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Michael Long do you mind sending over that information my way as well? Much appreciated!

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Allentown, PA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 701 votes
    9y

    @Maureen Watkins

    Depending on what you're looking for, I can assist. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Stroudsburg, PA · Member since 2013 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Maureen Watkins I am a realtor . I am a member of the Lehigh Valley and Pocono Board of Realtors . If you need anything please contact me . I work with investors . 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    9y

    Although I am certain there are many fine agents in Lehigh valley.... @Mark Gallagher you will find to be top shelf.. very investor savvy and very experienced.. If he has band width for you he would be a great choice.  !!!  Mark has done very well for me over the years.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Allentown, PA · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 701 votes
    9y

    @Jay Hinrichs

    My head won't fit out the door today... thanks!! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.