looking for investor friendly realtor in keene nh

looking for investor friendly realtor in keene nh

Investor · Keene, NH · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote

just beginning on my investing endeavors and im in search of a realtor who is investor friendly to help me get going! i live in Keene new hampshire, anyone have any one in mind?

1Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Milford, NH · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 30 votes
9y

Hi @Hannah Woodward!

I'm a new investor in Milford, NH, not that far from you! I know we aren't actually that close, and I'm not sure if she works out your way a lot, but Andrea Kokko with Kokko Realty in Milford, NH is fantastic. She's an investor herself and also has a large property management company. If she can't help you out she might be able to point you in the direction of someone who can!

Tucker

See this reply in the discussion

18 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Milford, NH · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 30 votes
    9y

    Hi @Hannah Woodward!

    I'm a new investor in Milford, NH, not that far from you! I know we aren't actually that close, and I'm not sure if she works out your way a lot, but Andrea Kokko with Kokko Realty in Milford, NH is fantastic. She's an investor herself and also has a large property management company. If she can't help you out she might be able to point you in the direction of someone who can!

    Tucker

  • Investor · Keene, NH · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    thank you so much Tucker!!!

  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    7y
    @Tucker McCarthy Hi Tucker, I’m new to real estate. My plan is To purchase a small multi family house hack in Southern NH to get my feet wet. How do you like the cashflow in Milford? What are are you in/ would recommend? Thank you
  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    7y
    @Hannah Woodward Hey Hanna, I have been renting in Marlborough NH, For the past year. Intend to house hack a sMALL MULTIFAMILY, stop paying rent soon. I thought about Keene, but I’m afraid the town is limited to college students. What are your thoughts on that? Have you started investing in the area? Thank You!
  • Rental Property Investor · Milford, NH · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 30 votes
    7y

    @Dieggo Goncalves great plan to do a house hack! That's exactly what I've done in Milford. The cash flow and tenant pool in Milford is fantastic and very strong. Rents have been increasing and there is no shortage of good tenants. Great place to invest! I'm currently rehabbing another duplex in Milford that I'm going to hold long term and rent out.

  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    7y
    @Tucker McCarthy That’s great to know. Will you be at the NH Real Estate mastermind tonight?
  • Rental Property Investor · Milford, NH · Member since 2017 · 62 posts · 30 votes
    7y

    @Dieggo Goncalves no I won't unfortunately, I've actually never been to that meet-up I'll try to make the next one

  • Rental Property Investor · Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 733 votes
    7y

    Hey @Tucker McCarthy & @Dieggo Goncalves - how often is the mastermind held, what’s the entry fee and requirements? 

  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    7y
    Hey Jay, sorry about the delayed response. It is usually every third Wednesday of each month at Fodys in Nashua.

    Originally posted by @Jay Helms:

    Hey @Tucker McCarthy & @Dieggo Goncalves - how often is the mastermind held, what’s the entry fee and requirements? 

  • Rental Property Investor · NH (new hampshire) · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    @Dieggo Goncalves

    What time do they get going?

  • New to Real Estate · Marietta, GA · Member since 2018 · 169 posts · 40 votes
    7y

    About 1/4 to 7. There’s a meeting tomorrow 

  • Rental Property Investor · NH (new hampshire) · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 22 votes
    7y

    @Dieggo Goncalves

    Did we ever come up with investor friendly realtors in Keene?

  • Rental Property Investor · Keene, NH · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Jason Parker @Hannah Woodward

    I know a few agents local to Keene and/or SNH personally but not professionally. While I'm not providing an answer, I would like to share the following article that I found to be quite interesting and believe to be pertinent to questions in this thread:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

    Cheers!

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Curious how folks are doing investing in Keene these days - I realize this thread is a bit old but if anyone has current insights I'd love to hear them!

  • Rental Property Investor · NH (new hampshire) · Member since 2017 · 53 posts · 22 votes
    6y

    My wife and I purchased a 4 unit in town last August and have been happy with it.  Of course there is a very large influx of rental units in the city now.  (The large complex on Washington st and Roxbury st and then the Colony Mill transition)  Then a friend of mine sent me a Keene Sentinel article which stated there are going to be some large MFs built in North Swanzey on Rt 12.  Interesting times!  I don't believe they will impact the $800-$1200 rentals that I have but only time will tell I suppose.  How are you?

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jason Parker:

    My wife and I purchased a 4 unit in town last August and have been happy with it.  Of course there is a very large influx of rental units in the city now.  (The large complex on Washington st and Roxbury st and then the Colony Mill transition)  Then a friend of mine sent me a Keene Sentinel article which stated there are going to be some large MFs built in North Swanzey on Rt 12.  Interesting times!  I don't believe they will impact the $800-$1200 rentals that I have but only time will tell I suppose.  How are you?

    This is some great local intel - thank you for sharing! Hoping to make a drive up soon to see some of these developments in person.  

  • Real Estate Consultant · Boston MA and Keene, NH · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hi everyone! I’m also a newbie investor in Keene, bought my first 4-unit on Davis St in December 2019. Starting to look for my second property. Does anyone know a good wholesaler?

    Would love to connect with some of you at some point too!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.