Share story and give a chance?

1 Reply

I listend to the posdcast regularly and I hear that people who have made it are always willing to help those who are hungry and take action. I really want financial freedom and my goal is within the next 10yrs to have cash flow of over $200k a yr.  Thus, anyone who is achieving that or beyond today and lives in LA and would not mind giving me a chance, I would like to invite you to coffee or lunch and I would like to hear how you did and what strategy you used, hard money, private or banks, how you overcom your fears etc etc and eventually be a mentor to me.  I look forward to hearing from the family.

I know the general advise is bring something to table, I can clean your house, wash your car, help your kids with school work, do your shopping etc. In the real estate I am a novice, but I can give back in other areas.  

Just looking for a chance, so I can make a difference to other people around the world.

@Account Closed Great post, you are taking action, which is very important ! Keep it up, and try attending some REIA meetups in your area. They are great places to network, and you'll be surprised how many great connections you can make while attending! Good luck

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here