Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
9y
Not sure I'm qualified as a mentor since I've only done a few deals, but feel free to ask me anything you like. I do find deals for other investors as well.
Vine Grove, KY · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 1 vote
9y
Do you, or do you know anyone that buys in radcliff, KY have under contract a nice 4bed 1bath for $60,000 needs only very little cosmetic work comps for $84,000.
Real Estate Agent · Bowling Green KY ~ Lexington, KY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 602 votes
9y
@Brandon L Brown go to the Louisville REIA. It is a great group and you will learn about your local markets. Go through everything there is on BP and you will be a REI superstar in no time. Good luck with all your future REI ventures!