Votes
Nick Robertson
  • Kailua, HI
Votes |
Seeking Help in Hawaii

Nick Robertson
  • Kailua, HI
Posted Oct 13 2017, 20:07
Hello, I am new to BP and my wife and I just moved to Oahu HI from CA, and we currently live on the windward side of the island. I am eager to get started with everything in the real estate investing world (wholesale, Buy and Sale/Hold). I am learning everything I can through the local REIA group, forums, and seminars, but I don’t know where to actually start. What I am really looking to do is have someone here on island help me out in the business. I learn best by doing and I have found it best in past endeavors to learn from someone doing it here for a while since things are a little different here. Is there anyone on island that I can get involved in a property with or show me the way? I feel once I see how it is done from A to Z, I will that much more confident in going at it alone. I guess what I’m looking for is a mentor (or even partner) I can meet with and walk through the steps. I’m willing to do whatever it takes to assist because knowledge is going to pay off in the long run. Anyone like that here on Oahu that is willing to help me out? I would very much appreciate any assistance. Thanks for your advise and consideration ahead of time. -Nick

Loading replies...