Louisville,Ky needing advice and guidance

Louisville,Ky needing advice and guidance

Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 4 votes
Hello! Is anyone from Louisville KY? I’m looking to start some professional relationships in regards to whole sales and eventually hold properties to rent. I have been listening to pod casts and watching you tube videos but I have some general questions and need some guidance.
3Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
8y
Originally posted by @Jennifer Cash:

Thank you Jay! I will certainly do that tomorrow. Do they give you a free copy to use? 

 Im sure they all do. Having one that is state specific, is helpful. Having one from a local attorney who does 1000's of closings a year is priceless.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 244 posts · 111 votes
    8y

    I'm from Louisville. If I can be of any help, just let me know. We have a pretty good group of Investor here in Louisville. I'm sure anyone would be willing to connect and help.

  • Jordan MoorheadBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y
    I invest in Louisville. What questions do you have?
  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Hello Jordan and Pevel!! Thank you both for replying. How do I get contracts for sellers to sign once I get a lead. Is this something I write up myself? I tried to google but I want to make sure the contact is absolutely correct and protecting me as well. 

    When a lead calls me I ask a series of questions in regards to the home specifics. Do they own or owe on a loan, why are they selling, anything wrong with the property etc. Then,  I formulate the formula for getting a offer on the house. (I have been watching BP podcasts). 

    Is this when I should call them and tell them my offer over the phone or should I send a contact to be signed? 

    Sorry it is a lot I’m trying to grasp the steps and make sure I am organized. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    Jennifer you’ll want to reach out to a local RE Attourney to get a copy of their 1 page assignable contract. Look up Michelle rawn, harry Borders or Jenny fields.
  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    8y

    Thank you Jay! I will certainly do that tomorrow. Do they give you a free copy to use? 

  • Real Estate Broker · Louisville, KY · Member since 2014 · 362 posts · 232 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Jennifer Cash:

    Thank you Jay! I will certainly do that tomorrow. Do they give you a free copy to use? 

     Im sure they all do. Having one that is state specific, is helpful. Having one from a local attorney who does 1000's of closings a year is priceless.

  • Louisville, KY · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 83 votes
    8y
    Hi Jennifer, reach out to Harry Borders. He’s a great guy and has always been willing to give me suggestions. On the flip side make sure you use him for your closings.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.