Best Investment Team in Albany...

Best Investment Team in Albany...

Rental Property Investor · Hicksville, NY · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 6 votes

Hi BP, I'm looking to build a team in the Albany region.  I'm an investor from Long Island but strongly believe in the Albany area for long term success for rentals property investing.  I'm currently working with a broker on a 4 unit just north of Albany.  The towns that interest me the most are Watervliet, Cohoes, and Troy.  I'll be in town next week, as well as the weeks to follow.  I would love to put a meet up together to discuss towns, properties management, construction, and different investment strategies. If you share the same interest as me, please feel free to reach out. 


Thanks,

Roger 

1Reply
99 views

Most Popular Reply

Bryce CutlerPro Member
Investor · Wynantskill, NY · Member since 2013 · 180 posts · 77 votes
8y

@Moshe H.@Michael Gansberg. @max dworin @Roger Von Urff. Hey guys, when you are up in the Capital Region I’d be happy to connect and grab a cup of coffee. I met with Roger a couple of weeks back and we shared some contacts and strategies. 

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Albany, NY · Member since 2019 · 66 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    Hi @Latisha Millard,

    Feel free to PM me. I can speak to the market well.

    Thanks,
    Jerid

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.