How do I find a reliable contractor in NY nj area.

How do I find a reliable contractor in NY nj area.

Staten Island, NY · Member since 2018 · 44 posts · 39 votes

Ok I'm new to the field but u already invested Nd have two properties my biggest issues has been the contractors their quality of work has been a nightmare. Now I have a better understanding in the paying process but it was baby sitting in every step. Does anyone have a list of reliable contractors that we can use in nj pa and my area.

Also how do I set up a model, do u get investors ... Get property ... Or you find property .... Get investors

0Reply
11 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Basking Ridge, NJ · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    Hi @David T coello, I have the same issue as you do, if you find any reliable contractors please let me know, it's a nightmare to find a good one in NJ. 

    As far as the model goes, find the deal then find the investor. It is a lot easier to be taken seriously when you have a real deal to present to someone, also the money tends to come to you if you have a truly good deal.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.