Lost on how to begin investing or wholesaling

Lost on how to begin investing or wholesaling

Hearne TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I have mostly all my Real Estate certificates and I'm prepared to take the state exam in a couple of months, but I would like to start investing and wholesaling first. Seems like quicker money to me, but I must admit I don't know where to begin. Can someone please help! 

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Everywhere, USA · Member since 2012 · 689 posts · 525 votes
    8y

    Hi @Leslie Davis, welcome to BP! Congrats on almost being done with your real estate license.

    I am personally a big fan of house hacking on a small multi unit. It lets you dip your toe into property ownership, along with managing tenants. In addition, it can drastically reduce your housing costs which lets you save more money to invest. But, this is my personal preference.

    Good luck!

  • Hearne TX · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @andrew kerr this is really good information. Thank you so much. :) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.