!!Closed On Property #1: House Hack Duplex Greenville, NC!!

!!Closed On Property #1: House Hack Duplex Greenville, NC!!

Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes

Hello BP-NATION,

I am overly joyed to announce that I have closed on my first investment property, a house hack duplex in Greenville, NC. I simply could not have done this without all of you here at BiggerPockets and the wonderful podcasts that BP offers.

With that being said if anyone has any suggestions (Do's & Dont's) I am all ears. I am ready to start my REI journey and I cannot thank all of you enough.

Cheers,

Sebastian

3Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Durham, NC · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 14 votes
8y

Congrats!!! Ironically enough, I'm scheduled to close on my first duplex in Greenville in less than 30 days!

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Durham, NC · Member since 2013 · 78 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Congrats!!! Ironically enough, I'm scheduled to close on my first duplex in Greenville in less than 30 days!

  • Lakewood, OH · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Congratulations! I was wondering if I could ask how you financed the deal? If I’m not being intrusive that is!
  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Frank Turk:

    Congratulations! I was wondering if I could ask how you financed the deal? If I’m not being intrusive that is!

    3.5% FHA loan (owner occupied)!

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Quandra Adams:

    Congrats!!! Ironically enough, I'm scheduled to close on my first duplex in Greenville in less than 30 days!

     That's fantastic to hear Quandra! I'd love to hear more about it after you close.

    Good Luck.

  • Lakewood, OH · Member since 2013 · 9 posts · 7 votes
    8y
    Ahhh I am looking at doing that with a quad actually, and then live for free! Congrats again
  • Real Estate Broker · Durham, NC · Member since 2014 · 236 posts · 168 votes
    8y

    Congratulations @Sebastian Kressley!!

    We are closing on a duplex in Ayden on Tuesday.  Won't be a house hack though... will be a flip once we rehab both sides and get tenants in place.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Greenville, NC · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 38 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Tiffany Alexy:

    Congratulations @Sebastian Kressley!!

    We are closing on a duplex in Ayden on Tuesday.  Won't be a house hack though... will be a flip once we rehab both sides and get tenants in place.  

     That's fantastic! Hope to hear more about it during the next Greenville meetup!

    Keep me posted.

    Cheers,

  • Real Estate Agent · Mooresville, NC · Member since 2017 · 75 posts · 35 votes
    8y

    Congratulations ! Well researched and negotiated.

    Biggest DO I can offer is DO reach out to everyone and anyone when it comes to prospecting for house-hack tenants. Don't rule anyone out and review every prospect thoroughly

  • Rental Property Investor · Auburn, AL · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    Congrats! Very exciting! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.