Looking for an investor agent in NY or Rochester NY

8 Replies

Hi,

I'm starting my 90 Days challenge to purchase a property, and i have two locations i have chosen. One is GA which i am working with an agent to find a property. 

The second will be New York which i currently reside. Of course New York NY is too expensive for me, hence why i have GA. 

I started looking outside of NY city, and i've been finding a couple of deals in Rochester NY, and other areas. I was hoping to talk to an agent that can assist me with my goal for purchasing a Mutli-family home. Thank you for your time

Hey @Bj Ayoleke feel free to reach out to me. You are also welcome to reach out to my partner @Matt Harris who invests full time and is a REA. He and I have a couple of turn key properties also available for sale. We can also manage for you since you are far away from Rochester NY. Good luck buddy !

Hi BJ,

I’m a full time Real Estate agent who specializes in investment real estate in Rochester, NY. I also invest myself. We have a few rental units and also flip houses. While I’m not sure if we’d be a good fit for you or not, I’d be happy to see if there’s potentially a fit. Typically I work with investors who have a well thought out strategy but sometimes lack information about the Rochester market. If that sounds like you, it may make sense to discuss. 

Best regards,

Matt 

Thank you all for reaching out. I was able to be linked to an agent with Keller Williams that is very helpful and already has added me to the MLS list. It is a lot of properties in Rochester for amazing prices, kinda of scary and exciting at the same time, because i read the deals can be good depending on the streets.

@Aqil Dharamsey I will be looking for a management company once i acquire the property so glad to know i have someone to reach out to. Looking to build my team. I'm sure those turn key properties are not below 100K. If they are i would to take a look at some of them. Also pick your brains about some of the deals i found. Always good to get a better opinion on it.

@Matt Honeyford I would love to discuss my strategy with you. i mean it a simple BRRR strategy really, nothing too fancy. My capital is a little limited but anything 70K and below seems to be a good buy for me as far as going with a conventional or hard money