assignable sales contract for Georgia sale

assignable sales contract for Georgia sale

Jane BlakePro Member
Gainesville, GA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes

I am just getting started and would like to wholesale a deal first. I am looking for an assignable sales contract for a Georgia wholesale deal. Any ideas on the best place to find one?

Jane

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 23 votes
    8y
    I can’t speak for Georgia with certainty but in my area every contract is assignable unless it specifically says in the contract....This contract is not assignable.
  • Jane BlakePro Member
    OP
    Gainesville, GA · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 7 votes
    8y

    Thanks Scott. Good to know

    Jane

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.