Making an offer STEP BY STEP

Making an offer STEP BY STEP

Lisbon, ME · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

So many good post and helpful insights "go out find deals make offers" but, I can not find any guidance in contracts and offers. How do I make hundreds of offers with contracts and provide earnest money? Who starting out has that kind of cash just sitting, not me. This has me stalled. 

Erik

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Clifton, NJ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 328 votes
    8y

    Hey @Erik Job, have you connected with a real estate attorney in your area? That would be a good place to get a good tailored contract to use. You can include that the earnest money of $10 or $100 will be paid upon acceptance of the offer by the seller. You're of course not sending out hundreds of offers with EMD until it gets accepted. I hope that helps!

  • Lisbon, ME · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    So Dan, I got on the phone and found a local attorney that specializes in real estate law. An appointment has been set and I'm looking forward to meeting with the attorney. Could you suggest as buyer/holder/land lord what are some details I should read up on or some specific questions I should be asking. And this little gem "You're of course not sending out hundreds of offers with EMD until it gets accepted" is just the thing that's kicking my but nobody covers these. 

    Erik

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.