Tax delinquent list in Orlando

Tax delinquent list in Orlando

Specialist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2018 · 11 posts · 0 votes
I've been searching for a way to get into real estate and fulfill my dreams of reaching FI. After listening to hundreds of podcasts I know wholesaling will be the strategy I use to make this possible. I'm in the Orlando area and I'm searching for the Tax Delinquent list. Does anyone know how I can obtain it?
0Reply
41 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 36 votes
    7y
    @D.J. Walker Never obtained it myself, I use software that has already handled that for our county. Costs about 400 a year. But the county is who would be able to provide that to you either cheap or free. I have read it may take a bunch of calling to get it because the reps may not know what you're talking about so it's all about finding the right person. Also, if you do get your hands on it and it is in a format that your computer can not read, do not fret. You can hire someone off fiverr to convert that into a readable spreadsheet. Probably 5 to 20 dollars for that.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.