Senior in High School, interested in Real Estate

Senior in High School, interested in Real Estate

Long Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes
I’m a senior in high school. I live in Long Beach, California and I plan on going into real estate. I’ve been interested in it for a long time. Any tips on how to start off and possible college options that would best fit my career choice. Thank you in advance!
0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Garden City, NY · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Jeremiah Stevenson

    Welcome to BP...

    What type of real estate do you want to get into? Or are you pretty open to different areas right now?

  • Nathan GesnerBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker · Cody, WY · Member since 2010 · 28k+ posts · 41k+ votes
    7y

    Have you considered the cost? It's not too expensive to get started but it is expensive to maintain. The vast majority of agents quit within two years because they can't handle the stress or make enough money. If the vast majority can't handle it, and their average age is 20 years older than you, the odds of you making it are extremely slim.

    I hope you educate yourself on the job and the costs and that it works out for you.

    The DIY Landlord Book4.7248 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.