Looking for an agent in the Columbia, SC area to work with

Looking for an agent in the Columbia, SC area to work with

Rental Property Investor · Columbia, SC · Member since 2018 · 26 posts · 3 votes

Hey everybody, I'm in the Columbia, SC area and I looking for an agent to work with. I need someone that has experience working with rehab investors that doesn't mind submitting multiple offers at a time and viewing multiple properties in the surrounding areas. I am a new investor, but I am willing and able to invest on my first investment property. I just need the right real estate agent to help me. Any suggestions to where I can find such an agent or if that agent is you, I'd love to speak with you! Thanks. 

0Reply
15 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.