Hi Everyone!! Im New to Bigger Pockets Forum

Hi Everyone!! Im New to Bigger Pockets Forum

Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 3 votes

I'm a Realtor by trade and making the transition over to Investing (Buy & Holds) to get out of the daily Rate Race. I reside and provide service to the Metro Atlanta and Surrounding area's. Also, if anyone here goes to the REI meetups let me know and we can Meetup.

0Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Attorney · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 5 votes
7y

Welcome to BiggerPockets Ian! I'm also new to BP and have found tons of value by setting up the keyword searches (track Atlanta and other potential markets). I attended my first meetup last week and it was excellent. I've also heard that Ga REIA has some worthwhile meetings and subgroups. I love connecting with others over multifamily deals - plan on closing one this year. Again, welcome to BP and hope to see you at a meetup!

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets Ian! I'm also new to BP and have found tons of value by setting up the keyword searches (track Atlanta and other potential markets). I attended my first meetup last week and it was excellent. I've also heard that Ga REIA has some worthwhile meetings and subgroups. I love connecting with others over multifamily deals - plan on closing one this year. Again, welcome to BP and hope to see you at a meetup!

  • Bill HamptonBusiness Member
    Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®, Financial Planner, Tax Strategist, Real Estate Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 977 votes
    7y

    @Ian Francis, welcome to Bigger Pockets. Good luck and let me know if I can be of assistance.

    Hampton Tax and Financial Services LLC4.7106 Reviews
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Dougie Barnard Thanks! For the information and I'll be looking into those meetings today.

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Bill Hampton Thanks! Will do!

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Good morning to everyone on this post I would love to connect with you all so I can be an asset to you and your business.

  • Realtor · Athens, GA · Member since 2017 · 336 posts · 123 votes
    7y

    @Ian Francis welcome to Bigger Pockets. Hello, my name is Georgui I am a real estate investing realtor in Athens Ga. Let me know if I can help you find anything in Athens Ga. And I have a few buyers looking for larger multi-family units 8+ something they can add value to, underperforming.  Let me know if you come across anything!  Thank you. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.