Looking to Jump into real estate investing

Looking to Jump into real estate investing

Mc Donald, PA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes

I've been following Biggerpockets for over a year.  Watching podcasts, reading books, talking to people, basically trying to learn as much as I can.  I'm actually going to look at a property today and am ready to stop learning and start acting.  I just wanted to put myself out there, as I am hoping to connect and network with as many people as possible.  I'm investing and living in south western PA.  Hope to hear from some folks soon.  

0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Steamboat Springs, CO · Member since 2014 · 278 posts · 100 votes
    7y

    Hey Brian! Congratulation on taking a really big step!  It sounds like you have done your homework and are ready to get in the game.  If you have a specific question feel free to DM me and maybe I could help.Good Luck!

  • Mc Donald, PA · Member since 2017 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    7y

    Hi Derek, thanks for relying.  Much appreciated.

    I would like to pick your brain for some info.  I'll formulate some questions after I check the property out tonight and be in touch.

    Thanks again

  • Rental Property Investor · Steamboat Springs, CO · Member since 2014 · 278 posts · 100 votes
    7y

    Hey Brian, feel free to shot some questions this way!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.