Morning Routine for Buy and Hold Investors

Morning Routine for Buy and Hold Investors

Riverview, FL · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 18 votes

As a new REI looking for advice on what your morning routine looks like. Not Hal Elrod morning routine. More along the lines of real estate. What do you do every morning as it pertains to real estate?

0Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2017 · 141 posts · 120 votes
7y

I'm a huge fan of Hal Elrod and the Miracle morning. It is critical to get my mind in the right place, hone in on the most important things I need to accomplish during the day, and set achievable daily goals that will move me closer to my dreams. 

The first thing I do after my miracle morning is check the MLS and other listing sites for new deals, analyze deals from real estate agents and wholesalers, and then identify 1-2 off market properties that I am interested in and make a plan to contact each seller.

Everyone's routine is different, but a routine is critical.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Roanoke, VA · Member since 2018 · 67 posts · 64 votes
    7y

    Hi Alan!  And welcome to real estate.  I’ll try to answer your question.  If this is what your asking, I normally spend time in the morning analyzing deals.  If you haven’t already, connect with some wholesalers in your area that will send you deals.   Where in Florida are you located?  Good luck to you.. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 211 posts · 174 votes
    7y

    @Alan Davidson your morning routine for real estate should focus on doing that tasks that will:

    • Set you up for the rest of the day
    • Tackle the hard tasks first
    • Are completable so you fill like you are getting things done and will keep the momentum going.

    For me personally.

    • Analyze all the deals realtors sent me.
    • Manage my marketing campaigns
    • Set appointments for the rest of the day.
  • Rental Property Investor · Kaysville, UT · Member since 2017 · 141 posts · 120 votes
    7y

    I'm a huge fan of Hal Elrod and the Miracle morning. It is critical to get my mind in the right place, hone in on the most important things I need to accomplish during the day, and set achievable daily goals that will move me closer to my dreams. 

    The first thing I do after my miracle morning is check the MLS and other listing sites for new deals, analyze deals from real estate agents and wholesalers, and then identify 1-2 off market properties that I am interested in and make a plan to contact each seller.

    Everyone's routine is different, but a routine is critical.

  • Riverview, FL · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 18 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Will Long:

    Hi Alan!  And welcome to real estate.  I’ll try to answer your question.  If this is what your asking, I normally spend time in the morning analyzing deals.  If you haven’t already, connect with some wholesalers in your area that will send you deals.   Where in Florida are you located?  Good luck to you.. 

     I'm located in Tampa

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.