Lactchel vs SuperTenders

Lactchel vs SuperTenders

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes

I'm starting out with a triplex that I plan to self-manage (in Pittsburgh). I'm thinking about outsourcing the maintenance response piece to either Latchel or SuperTenders. They seem very similar in that they handle emergency and non-emergency maintenance calls and, critically, even dispatch contractors/service-people with minimal intervention from me. So if I'm away for the week and *!@# happens, they handle things. Does anyone have experience with either company? Or maybe you have other solutions for this?

Thanks!

1Reply
444 views

Most Popular Reply

Kansas City, MO · Member since 2013 · 131 posts · 64 votes
6y

@Nick M. @Alexander Sutton @Cliff H. @Jeff Galak 

Just updating the forum post. So I have been using Latchel for 20 of my units now for about a year. I have used the full service at $10/mo/unit and most currently their 24/7 emergency service for $1/mo.

I was honestly a little skeptical at first, but the sales person did a really good job explaining their service, and I have been extremely impressed with the service they provide. I have needed them to find any of their own vendors yet, as I uploaded my preferred vendor list. So I can't speak to how their Latchel network of contractors work. However, I would strongly recommend their service. They are very tech savvy and very progressive in how they operate. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, but I love the service. 

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 9 votes
    2y

    I imagine Lula would be much the same, so I don't think I'll even bother. I'm glad you found a good alternative solution!

  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 4 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Brent Kiger:

    @Jeff Galak Hi Jeff, ok thanks. I had a call with them and am thinking about turning over 20 of my units to them for their "premium" all maintenance type solution. I'm certainly apprehensive as I've never spoken to anyone that has used their service. Hopefully you won't need their services for a long time! Thanks Jeff.


     Hello Brent,

    Are you still using latchel? How is your experience with them? Thank you.

  • Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes
    8mo

     signed up for Latchel through RentRedi.

    I submitted a request to replace a screen door on one of my properties. The contractor latchel dispatched installed a $3.00 door latch, damaged the door frame, and charged me $185 to complete the work. They did not complete the work I requested.

    When I asked latchel to refund or complete the work I requested, they said the work was done according to the request and it makes sense, refusing to refund me.

    On further review, they sent me an invoice from a company in Texas that supposedly completed the repair (I'm in Wisconsin) Their phone number doesn't pick up, doesn't return calls, and when I google the company, it has almost zero footprint on the internet. Just a Facebook page with no comments/posts/etc. It looks like a fake company to me. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.