0-10 units in 2 years...slow but steady

0-10 units in 2 years...slow but steady

Investor · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2016 · 34 posts · 113 votes

Just closed on my 4th SFH and 10th unit overall yesterday and I am psyched. Those 4 along with a 6 plex with partners are things I never thought I would do but thanks to everyone here and BP in general...it has happened.

The first one was the most difficult but once you elevate your normal to having the confidence to purchasing properties everything changes. Now I am more than happy to just sign on the dotted line and figure things out as they come. Thanks to everyone and here is to many years of growth for all of us!!!

71Reply
180 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · St. Petersburg, FL · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 4k+ votes
7y

@Jed Devine 5 properties in 2 years is slow?? Haha, I must be running at a snail's pace with 2 in 2 years 😁

See this reply in the discussion

53 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Aiea, HI · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Jed Devine Congratulations! How did you acquire your properties? Did you BRRR, TK, or buy rent-ready? Best wishes!

  • Lender · Farmingville, NY · Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    @Jed DevineThat's Wonderful, Good For You !!! 

  • Professional · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 88 posts · 42 votes
    7y

    Jed, congrats!! I live in Pittsburgh, love this city! What neighborhood is your PGH property?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.