New to Flipping in Cleveland

2 Replies

Hi, 

I have few rentals. Thought about starting flipping with someone that will overlook the work locally (Cleveland). 

Thought about doing it in Garfield heights or Euclid, as did not want to borrow too much. I am looking at about 20 000 profit. 

Any thoughts as to where to start in the Cleveland area? Would Parma, Univ Heights make sense if the total budget would not be more than 100000

Originally posted by @Alana Nevares :

Hi, 

I have few rentals. Thought about starting flipping with someone that will overlook the work locally (Cleveland). 

Thought about doing it in Garfield heights or Euclid, as did not want to borrow too much. I am looking at about 20 000 profit. 

Any thoughts as to where to start in the Cleveland area? Would Parma, Univ Heights make sense if the total budget would not be more than 100000

Garfield Heights, Euclid & Parma would all be areas you could do this for less than $100,000. Your top level exit prices on each of these neighborhoods is going to hover around the $100,000+/- range

Originally posted by @Alana Nevares :

Hi, 

Euclid and Parma are very similar and solid areas. Garfield Heights has been climbing over the last few years, some good spots there. 

University Heights is nice, but be careful. The taxes there can be crazy.