I'm a new investor researching different options, does the BRRRR strategy work on Mobile and Manufactured homes? We were driving for dollars in a park and saw a lot of opportunities. Looking to help low income buyers have a nice place to live.
Exactly, The refinance is what makes it tough to BRRRR, although the idea of packing up and moving if you don't like your neighbors might make that R - Relocate ?
Exactly, The refinance is what makes it tough to BRRRR, although the idea of packing up and moving if you don't like your neighbors might make that R - Relocate ?
Rental Property Investor · Prosser, WA · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 36 votes
7y
@Jay Hinrichs very good advice, I wonder if it qualifies for the capitol gains perk of BRRRRing a property ? @Brian Van Pelt I sure like your thought of the 3rd "R" being relocate