Layton, UT · Member since 2019 · 85 posts · 49 votes
7y
I read it recently. I just started educating myself about real estate investment and quickly learned that the BRRRR method is what I want to do. The BRRRR book is the first real estate investment book I read. I got through it in just two days.
I'm planning on doing my first deal by the end of the year, and that book I feel gave me a ton of knowledge and confidence in such a short time.
Layton, UT · Member since 2019 · 85 posts · 49 votes
7y
I read it recently. I just started educating myself about real estate investment and quickly learned that the BRRRR method is what I want to do. The BRRRR book is the first real estate investment book I read. I got through it in just two days.
I'm planning on doing my first deal by the end of the year, and that book I feel gave me a ton of knowledge and confidence in such a short time.
I started reading the book a few days ago. It's my first RE book and I think the ideas are great. Along with listening about the method on the podcast I am learning so much. I think BRRRR going to be the method I use for my first RE purchase.
Scotts Valley, CA · Member since 2018 · 46 posts · 11 votes
6y
Last night, I underlined a few paragraphs about the flip/buy-and-hold decision when you have a great purchase. It's exactly my current decision, so it is helping me think critically about the right path for where I am.
After listening to the podcast for the last year, I've read about ten books that guests recommend. Of those, this would be in my top three, with The One Thing and The Richest Man in Babylon. Oh, and ABCs of Real Estate Investing. My wife has been on the sidelines so far, and I've asked that she read this as her first book in REI.