Skip to content
Starting Out

User Stats

Votes
Andre Deville
  • Illinois
Votes |
Avoiding using home address for real estate entity?

Andre Deville
  • Illinois
Posted Nov 15 2019, 05:34

I am trying to get started on real estate investing out of the Chicago area. I have be under the impression that using your home address to start a business entity is not the greatest idea. I've read in multiple articles that a better inexpensive solution would be to use a virtual address. I was looking into going that route because I want to utilize the entity credit rather than my own as much as possible. The problem that I'm having is that I don't know if any are actually reliable. The one I see in most articles is Regus but upon looking at comments it seems like a terrible route to go, mainly do to customer service and extra charges. I also seen that many people using the V.A services had a problem with setting up a bank account because the bank was able to recognize that they were using a V.A. I seen 2 other companies on the list Alliance and Davinci but I could not find any other information about them outside of what they had on the website. If anyone has some solid advice on the V.A.s or any solution to avoid using your home address for you llc to get the most out of building business credit it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Loading replies...