House hacking in San Bernardino county CA

House hacking in San Bernardino county CA

New to Real Estate · San Bernardino County, CA · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 13 votes

Anyone investing in San Bernardino county CA Apple valley area. Looking for tips. Aspiring to buy my first house hack. 

0Reply
61 views

Most Popular Reply

victorville, CA · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
6y

I am also starting in real estate as a wholesaler and flip. if recession comes to buy and hold property too.

I live in Victorville California.

I will like to network with people that are doing real estate too to take advantage of the services that they provide for example realtor, loan officers, real estate lawyers etc and to learn and help each other too.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · San Bernardino County, CA · Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    Oh okay well I’m in town now. If you guys want to meet up I’m available any day this week. What day works best for you guys? @Trevor Aydelott @Jovan Caballero @Fabian J Valdes  @Zachary Beach

  • victorville, CA · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    I am free from Tuesday until Friday.  Last time we met at 6pm I thought that was a good time to meet.

  • High Desert, CA · Member since 2019 · 319 posts · 161 votes
    6y

    Hello @Leo Padilla I'm available as well. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Apple Valley, CA · Member since 2018 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Sorry guys I have been busy at work and haven't been online. Retail life got me all busy and in my off time I am helping the wife fix up the house. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.