Make RE Real Progeam w/Jemal King

Make RE Real Progeam w/Jemal King

Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 21 votes

Has anyone had experience with Jemal King’s Make Real Estate Real program? He is also known as the 9 to 5 Millionaire. He essentially did what David Greene did working in law enforcement and investing in RE. He is pretty popular on Instagram and seems to be blowing up. He developed an online course through Eric Thomas and Associates (who I am big fan of). He is offering lifetime membership for his training course for $1000. Thoughts?

1Reply
571 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Victorville, CA · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 15 votes
6y

I've taken his course, and it's AWESOME! I did both, he offers one in-person course and an online course. The live course is cool because he brings his actual team to the sessions and at the end you get to walk around some of his current projects (in Chicago). The online course is cool because 1. you can replay the videos and 2. He gives a little bit different info than the live course. The online also includes testimonials and a credit repair portion.

Also, I reached out to his team and they actually responded! They set me up with a lawyer, agent, and hard money lender. Since I'm out of state and not looking to relocate (I live in California), I wasn't able to get the first time home owners loan. I'm currently looking for help (with funding) on my first project if anyone's interested.

But overall, I'd say his course is worth the money! And to be honest, it's a lot cheaper than other courses I've seen out there.

See this reply in the discussion

56 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    @Cameron Todd congrats! Perdures Flipping With a Purpose is separate from MRER and you don’t get those benefits. If you take his course, they will manage your first property for free though. I haven’t worked with TADD personally; however, I have spoken with a few other who have and they weren’t happy and switched to DreamSpots. Maybe it depends on who you are paired with on TADD. From what I heard, April is hard to get a hold of and my guess is because she handles Jemals houses. Natalie Peralta seems like a heavy hitter though and is very active on social media. She holds zoom calls for free every week.

  • Member since 2021 · 1 post · 0 votes
    5y

    So this program won’t work the same unless it’s in Chicago?

  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 21 votes
    5y
  • Charleston, SC · Member since 2017 · 37 posts · 21 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Julani King:

    So this program won’t work the same unless it’s in Chicago?

     It works anywhere, you just dont have access to his team. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.