website creation for money lenders to get noticed

website creation for money lenders to get noticed

Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

I'm new to investing and haven't made a deal as of yet, but have lots of questions to get started.

I'm interested in apartments for sale. I've been reading quite a lot and learning as much as I can, but would like to know, is is really necessary to create a website for my company to get noticed by money lenders?

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Jonathan Taylor SmithBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Durham / Raleigh (Triangle), NC · Member since 2015 · 840 posts · 801 votes
    6y

    @Kathleen Franco - when you ask "is it really necessary to create a website for my company to get noticed by money lenders?" - I'd say NO to that specific question... But then I'd also say that at some point it does become necessary for any legitimate business seeking to be taken seriously to have a website. Just don't let things like creating a website and logo and business cards, etc... become an excuse for delaying other actions that are likely more important early on.

    J.T.

    Blue Chariot Realty & Management4.915 Reviews
  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Jonathan, I really appreciate your advice and will take heed. It all seems to be a little overwhelming, but I'm doing my best to educate myself and move forward with my business plan. Thank you for your help.

    Kathy

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.