Property Investors or Syndicate in Richmond, VA?

Property Investors or Syndicate in Richmond, VA?

Rental Property Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes

I'm new to the Bigger Pockets community and property investment. I have strong business acumen and an analytical mind from my years working in corporate America, but I'm having difficulty taking the knowledge I've amassed over the last year (books, podcasts, and online research), and deploying it in the real world. I'm in the process of identifying my first investment property, but it's clear I lack the finer details around how to pull all the moving parts together. I'm looking for investors in the Richmond, VA area that are looking for someone eager to help with projects and learn the ropes. I'm also not afraid to put my skin in the game to assist with financing on the right deal. When it comes right down to it, I’m looking to network and learn from those of you in the industry, while providing value in the form of sweat equity. Thanks in advance for your comments, suggestions, and advice.

1Reply
35 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2018 · 87 posts · 51 votes
    6y

    @Nick Dorion would love to chat. I'm a REI in Richmond.

  • Rental Property Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Sarah Stamper Thank you for your reply!!!  I'll send you a message and we can connect.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.