• Copiague, NY
Votes |
Long Island Blizzard

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Copiague, NY
Posted Feb 8 2013, 15:08

Hello All!

As I sit home in this blizzard that is occurring in the northeast, after being released from work earlier then usually, I finally have the time to post and read more and more on this site. I pretty much think about real estate investing every day at my 9-5 (7:30-4:45 cough) and know that it is something I not only think I would love doing, but would thrive at. I am currently an estimator for a local glass and metal fabrication company. We work primarily in the city on commercial space.

Are there any investors on BP, particularly on Long Island? I would love to get a sense of the community here on the island, make some connections. I am also a real estate agent, however have not done much work at my new company due to my 9-5 being my main money maker.

I would also love some advice on my plan to get into the field, however I will do that in a different post after searching the forums a bit more!

Thank you, and thank you for helping me see there are others with the same mindset! Would love to hear from some more people who are on here!

Loading replies...