Real estate investment meet up ideas

Real estate investment meet up ideas

Property Manager · Prineville, OR · Member since 2016 · 261 posts · 166 votes

My wife and I are thinking about starting a REIA, and I was curious what are some of the best things we should do to have a productive meet up for a hour once a month?

Should I be contacting mortgage brokers, other investors, real estate agents, or all the above to come and speak to a group?? Do I need to bring in guest speakers or is it more of a just meet up And talk about real estate and investing?

I have not been able to go to a local REIA, because my apprenticeship class fell on all the nights they met. Also I moved to a area where we don't have a local meet up.

Thank you for the advice and info!

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Washington DC · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    6y

     Take a look at Meetup.com and see what you find, and see if you can offer something different.  I personally like speakers on different topics or a particular strategy/geographic focus.  Hand on experiences are always popular.  All the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.