Jacksonville, Florida real estate market

Jacksonville, Florida real estate market

Rental Property Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2016 · 150 posts · 40 votes

Hi everyone, 

I just moved to South Florida and was doing some research in the Florida real estate market and Jacksonville caught my attention. Wanted to chat with an investor friendly agent that specializes working with out of state investors (I am in state but several hours away). Any recommendations?

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    Hi Tarcizio!

    I see this post is over a week old, so you might have found one or two agents already. But if not, it might be best to reach out to a few under the BP "Network" tab, there are a few here in Jax that also have decent activity in the forums. If they can't help you directly, I'm sure they know colleagues that can.

    Also, the ppl at the local JaxREIA are extremely helpful. They have direct contact info listed on their site www.JaxREIA.org; they might have a network to inquire about or corporate sponsors that might serve your needs in the area.

    Hope this helps! 

  • Tarcizio GoncalvesPro Member
    OP
    Rental Property Investor · Palm Beach County, FL · Member since 2016 · 150 posts · 40 votes
    6y

    Hi @Wiley Montgomery, thank you so much for the tip. I really appreciate it. No, I have not found anyone yet but this is a great starting point. I appreciate the help

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.