Moving to New York, looking for contacts, properties, accountant

Moving to New York, looking for contacts, properties, accountant

Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 6 votes

Hi everyone,

I am moving to the US to work in Syracuse (NY). I already invest abroad (see www.integerinvestments.com)and look forward to investing in the US. 

It would be great if someone could help with:

1) I am looking for property investments: First, around Syracuse, but also in NYC. In NYC I am looking for small buildings in upper Manhattan (Hamilton heights, Washington Heights, Sugar Hill, Harlem etc). So I would like to connect with anyone that has knowledge about this.

2) I am also looking for an accountant with experience with foreign investors (foreign income) and US property investments.

3) I would like to connect with investors in the area (Syracuse, NYC). There is always something to learn and I would like to exchange ideas and knowledge. 

I thank everyone in advance for their time.

Kind regards,

Cristiano

1Reply
46 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 90 votes
6y

Cristiano, nice to meet you!

I am a local investor, agent and podcast host/meet up host.

I host a monthly investor meet up in Syracuse! Please go to event page or my page to see details on it for Tuesday the 25th at my office. 
If you are looking for more info, feel free to shoot me a message!

Would love to answer any questions you have and welcome to Syracuse! 

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Naples, FL · Member since 2016 · 298 posts · 268 votes
    6y

    Sent you a message, let's connect 

  • Real Estate Agent · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    6y

    Cristiano, nice to meet you!

    I am a local investor, agent and podcast host/meet up host.

    I host a monthly investor meet up in Syracuse! Please go to event page or my page to see details on it for Tuesday the 25th at my office. 
    If you are looking for more info, feel free to shoot me a message!

    Would love to answer any questions you have and welcome to Syracuse! 

  • Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Danté Belmonte:

    Cristiano, nice to meet you!

    I am a local investor, agent and podcast host/meet up host.

    I host a monthly investor meet up in Syracuse! Please go to event page or my page to see details on it for Tuesday the 25th at my office. 
    If you are looking for more info, feel free to shoot me a message!

    Would love to answer any questions you have and welcome to Syracuse! 

    Hi Danté,

    Thank you for your message. I am arriving in Syracuse at the beginning of October, but yes it would be great to connect. Would you have time for a call? 

    Best,

    Cristiano 

  • Real Estate Agent · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 90 votes
    6y

    @Cristiano Bell of course! Please reach out to me on messenger to get my personal number as bigger pockets does not let me share it here.

    I can give you some insight on the current market and how the Syracuse market compares to other. I can also connect you with lenders, attorneys, accountants, insurance brokers and even contractors!

    I look forward to connecting with you!

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    6y

    i invest in Rochester ny - if you come this way let me know

  • Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 6 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Martin Grizzanti:

    i invest in Rochester ny - if you come this way let me know

    Thanks Martin! How is Rochester as a market? 

  • Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2015 · 499 posts · 169 votes
    6y

    Rochester is all I know-but its been good to me, and its what I do full time.

  • Rental Property Investor · Palm Desert ca · Member since 2016 · 101 posts · 72 votes
    6y

    Hi Cristiano, I invest in Syracuse and live right across the river from Manhattan, happy to chat and put you in touch with some of my contacts up there'd in the city. I have a great accountant that works with foreign investors and RE also. I'm to on here much but feel free to reach out happy to help. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.