Hard Money Lenders in Los Angeles

Hard Money Lenders in Los Angeles

New to Real Estate · Valley Village, CA · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 5 votes

My wife and I have been lurking the BP forums, listening to the podcast daily and are very eager to dive into our real estate investing journey. Being based in Los Angeles can make things seem a little daunting. 

In the past, we've bought a condo and a single family home out here in LA using traditional financing.  We are now looking into hard money lending for our next and future deals.  Looking for any recommendations, insight or advice anyone can offer.  

Thank you!

0Reply
24 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2018 · 952 posts · 1k+ votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Chris Olson:

    My wife and I have been lurking the BP forums, listening to the podcast daily and are very eager to dive into our real estate investing journey. Being based in Los Angeles can make things seem a little daunting. 

    In the past, we've bought a condo and a single family home out here in LA using traditional financing.  We are now looking into hard money lending for our next and future deals.  Looking for any recommendations, insight or advice anyone can offer.  

    Thank you!

    Chris, fellow investor and video editor here. I have some recommendations! I'm going to PM you.

    Best,

    Jon 

  • New to Real Estate · Valley Village, CA · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hey @Jon Schwartz great to meet another video editor on the forums! 

    Thank you!

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 916 posts · 647 votes
    6y

    @Chris Olson

    I work as a local mortgage broker here in LA. DM me and I can help you as well.

    Jonathan

  • New to Real Estate · Valley Village, CA · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hey Jonathan, thanks! I'll send you a DM. 

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    If you're still shopping, sent you a DM as well!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.