Saskatchewan New Investor

Saskatchewan New Investor

Rental Property Investor · Estevan · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 6 votes

Hey everyone,

Born and raised in Saskatchewan and have been searching deals in the two major cities. May have my first deal lined up.

Wanting to connect with other investors or even wholesalers to look at off-market deals. Give me a shout if your in the area and want to connect.

Thanks!!

0Reply
76 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Saskatoon, Saskatchewan · Member since 2020 · 22 posts · 6 votes
5y

@Ronald Quaroni & @Dayne Peterson there's a group in Saskatchewan called REIGS, it's a networking platform on Facebook for Saskatchewan Investors. Not sure if you've heard of it. I'm down for more networking groups!

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    I just realized that there is a free webinar offered by the REIGS group tonight at 7pm so we may have some local people attending that instead of the networking group. None the less, I will be hopping online and happy to meet whoever. In the future, I will coordinate them so that they land on different days so not have a split crowd.

  • London, ON · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    @Blaze Mutton

    Hey Blaze Im interested in investing in Saskatchewan from Ontario. I’m 26 and Ontario real estate is too competitive for me with not enough Cashflow. Let me know if you want to connect.

  • Rental Property Investor · Estevan · Member since 2020 · 18 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    Hey Nick,

    Of course we can connect.  I’d like to hear more about what your looking for and how I can help.  PM me if your more comfortable with that or you can reply on this thread and maybe some others following this have some input or could help as well. There is good cash flow in Saskatchewan for sure with way more reasonably priced housing.  Look forward to hearing from you!

  • Member since 2020 · 25 posts · 11 votes
    5y

    There Is definitely opportunity here in Saskatchewan! If you have any other questions or are looking at deals in and around Saskatoon I'd be happy to partner-up as well!

  • New to Real Estate · Regina, SK · Member since 2022 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Fraser Nybo:

    Hey nice to meet you guys! I'm Fraser, I've been buying property in Saskatoon for about 10 years now. I flip houses, buy 16+ unit apartment buildings and raise capital for the projects we work on. I buy lots of my houses off market and my wife has an interior design Co also.  We are all about RE! haha.

    Saskatoon is a great market and I always love catching up with people in our market! Let me know if you want to chat. 


     Hello, 

    just wondering if anybody from Regina. I wouldn't mind meeting experts. Looking forward to build connections.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.