Suggestion on a good Realtor in Orlando, Florida

Suggestion on a good Realtor in Orlando, Florida

Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes

My wife and I are just about to start out real estate investor journey. We are looking at starting up with an SFR, 3 bed , 2 bath on about 1200sqf. We currently reside in Orlando and will like to purchase our first property in either Orange, Seminole or Lake county. We will love to hear your recommendation on realtors in Orlando.

1Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    5y

    Hi @Loman Joseph. I have helped a few people purchase in Orlando and Tampa from BP. I would be happy to help you out. I can service all the areas that you are looking in. Feel free to reach out whenever it is convenient! 

    Good luck and hope to hear from you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 42 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Loman Joseph Hi Loman. I am excited to hear that you plan to start your real estate investing journey! Are you looking to buy as a straight up rental or as an owner occupied property?

    Also, if you need help narrowing down which county and area you prefer to invest in, i would be happy to help.

    I like seminole county for the great schools/family oriented life style.

    Orange county is huge! But this gives you a wide array of markets from cheap homes with more cashflow to luxury neighborhoods with high appreciation.

    If there is anything real estate related that I can help you with, let me know.

    Best of luck!

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Thank you very much for the introduction @Shawn McCormick for the introduction. We will definitely schedule a call with you in the coming days.

  • Member since 2020 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    Very insightful @Claudio Trevisan. I currently live (rent an apartment) in Seminole county and it will be my first choice for a county to get a house. Will send you a private message and we can further our discussion from there

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.