Fix Property Investment?

Fix Property Investment?

Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Hello I am an new investor. My question is it good to invest into an fix property that has already been flip and fix for an buy an hold if the numbers are good?

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · North Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Antone Stevenson

    When you are purchasing an already renovated property, the majority of the value has already been added; but, I do not see an issue if the numbers and potential returns meet or exceed your investment requirements.

  • Member since 2020 · 92 posts · 39 votes
    5y

    HI Antone,

    Properties that are ready to go are called turnkey. You need to be careful with these! Many times they'll tell you everything is "good." We look at turnkey properties to offer to our investors and I would say that 95% are NOT turnkey. They either need paint, or fixtures or whatever. You don't know what you get with turnkey. I'm not saying there aren't any good ones out there, just be careful. We buy properties that need maybe less than $10k and we rehab them for our investors. That way, we know everything is in good working order. I hope this helps. Good luck. 

  • Member since 2020 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Ok thank you very much yes look like its been fix and flip and maybe an Turnkey property. Yes thank you very for your help.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2019 · 499 posts · 259 votes
    5y

    @Antone Stevenson Nothing wrong with that if numbers work for you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.