Just moved to Austin Tx to become a Realtor

Just moved to Austin Tx to become a Realtor

Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 7 votes

Hey Friends,

my name is David, I am 30 years old and I just moved to Austin to become a Realtor. I am originally from Germany and the last ten years I was mainly travelling around the world and working in all kind of different fields to find something I love doing. I am a licensed Electrician and bought a house when I was 20 and it was one of the most exiting times of my life. Me and my best friend fixed it up completley and its currently renting out to a family. I always knew, I would enjoy doing this the rest of my life. But back than college was still infront of me and I felt obligated to my father to finish it and get a degreee in biotechnology/bioinformatics. I worked as a coder in a neuroscience institute for a while, but never felt the exitement I had, when I first bought that house. I stopped working there after half a year and from there on, I was just wandering around working here and there. It took me until my 30s to find enough courage to leave everything behind, come to the us and start at 0. 

I am slowly saving enough money to start my license. And than I wanna work as a realtor until I have enough money and expertise to invest in my own properties.

Is it possible to work for a agency while I make my license or even maybe get funded by one?

If there are any Realtors or Investors in the area, I would love to connect. Also I would love to connect to other beginners in the area and build ourselves up together.

Thanks for letting me be a part of this awesome group of people in this forum. 

David 

3Reply
30 views

Most Popular Reply

Russell BrazilBusiness Member
Moderator
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
5y

@Jordan Moorhead is the go to agent in Austin for investors.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.