HomeDepot offers 11% off rebate too

HomeDepot offers 11% off rebate too

Rental Property Investor · Batavia, IL · Member since 2018 · 452 posts · 672 votes

There are a lot of people I know that aren't aware that HomeDepot offers 11% off rebates just like Menards. It isn't advertised, at least I've never seen it advertised nor is it easy to find on their website, so I wanted to pass this along in case some people on BP aren't aware as this could save quite a bit of money over the long run. Here is the website to find out more:

The Home Depot Rebate Center (homedepotrebates11percent.com)

Merry Christmas everyone!

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bob EvansPro Member
    Investor · Greenville, SC · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Great find, but offer is limited to selected Home Depot stores.  My guess is that these are the same areas that have Menard stores nearby.  There are no stores in my area.  Bummer...

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.